Tú eliges Capital SimCity Capital Sims Capital Spore
Capital SimCity

Cachondos los de Maxis: Pueblo en Dakota se llamara Simcity

En este subforo podras comentar cualquier cosa sobre SimCity 4.

Moderador: Equipo moderador [CSC]

Notapor Urban Dave » 02 Abr 2004, 13:25

Visit Beautiful Sim City...North Dakota Depressed rural township changes name to bolster tourism, economy REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 1, 2002 The small township of Chicanery, North Dakota (pop. 273) announced plans today to reincorporate as SimCity, North Dakota, effective immediately. "Well, I ain't gonna pull no punches," said SimCity Mayor Abraham T. Crowe. "Our 'conomy was depressed something awful, and EA offered us boatloads of money to change the name. The Mayoral mansion is getting some indoor plumbing this year, I tell you what!" Crowe then elaborated that his cousin's nephew's grandson, Stephen "Tiny" Trickson, a fan of SimCity, originally approached him with the idea to change the town's fortunes. "Now, Tiny's basically a good boy, but he lost seven toes to the frostbite this winter past, and he don't balance too good no more. And he's a big boy, Tiny is, and having him constantly toppling over was causing considerable damage to house and home, and the town, too. So his mumma bought him one of them computatin' machines just so's he'd stay put, and he took to it like a duck takes to water. And then his mumma got him that there SimCity game, and he just wouldn't shut up about it ever. "One day he comes to me and he says he knows why our 'conomy is faring so poorly, and it's cause of low job zots, and a poor infrastructure and lack of the public transport and so forth and I says to him, I says 'Son, what you talking ain't even English, so you best start making sense or get your butt of the mayoral mansion 'fore you fall over again. And durned if he didn't show me that SimCity game, and started explaining all the points of it, and how we could improve the 'conomy by doing this and that and the other thing, and how we could grow out Chicanery by doing the such-and-such with our commercial districts and so forth, and basically showed me how to turn Chicanery into one of them bustling metropolises. "And so I got to thinking, and so I says to him, I says 'Tiny, I don't know 'bout half of what you done said, but I know that video gamin' companies got money. We should see if they'll give us some if'n we change our name.' And so the very next day I asked, and they said yes, and that there's the unvarnished truth about how SimCity, North Dakota came to be." JUAS JUAS JUAS JUAS
Urban Dave
Celebridad
Celebridad

Género: Hombre

Notapor javispedro » 02 Abr 2004, 20:07

¿Como se llama esto? ¿Corrupción? Hmmm pensándolo mejor... ¿y si decido cambiar mi nombre por Homer Simpson, vivir en un Sims Neigbourhood, y ponerme un peinado a lo Afro? ¿me pagarán por ello? :oops:
javispedro
Ministro de Ciencia y Tecnología
Ministro de Ciencia y Tecnología

Género: Hombre

Notapor MADNED » 02 Abr 2004, 23:15

Cuando pusieron eso? Ya que si fue ayer tenemos que recordar que ayer era el April's Fool Day, y de noticias hay que creerse mas bien pocas :wink: :lol:
MADNED

Volver a SimCity 4