Tú eliges Capital SimCity Capital Sims Capital Spore
Capital SimCity

problem with textures

¿Se te bloquea el juego o no te instala? Resuelve cualquier problema con SimCity en este subforo.

Moderador: Equipo moderador [CSC]

problem with textures

Notapor tariel » 26 Ago 2012, 17:06

I am sorry I don't speak Spanish, although I found I can sometime read a bit of it (am French, did Latin in School...) I hope someone here will be able to help me.

I have a long-standing problem with some LBT hospital lots' textures, and recently with the lbt_central_de_abastos : although I have all the dependencies listed in the readme for that lot, the main textures are missing when I plop it. I went and downloaded the listed packs again from the LBT site but to no avail.

For the hospitals, I noticed that the readme lists LBT prop pack 2 and 3. They cannot be found now (although I had downloaded them previously), because, I assume, they've been superseded by the megapack 01. As I haven't used the hospitals in a very long time, I don't remember if I had the problem before, but I vaguely recollect that I did not. So I tried again with the now obsolete packs (I keep everything!), but the hospitals still don't work (the central de abastos doesn't work either.)

I am now totally stumped. Is there anyone here who has any ideas, suggestions, solutions ?
tariel
Recien llegado
Recien llegado

Género:

Re: problem with textures

Notapor fabianz_112 » 26 Ago 2012, 21:57

Hi welcome to the forum!

First, can you specify exactly in what lot you had the problem? From where you downloaded it?
¡Ve la reconstrucción de Californea acá!
¡Mientras, puedes leer el artículo de ésta maravillosa región!
fabianz_112
Empresario
Empresario

Género: Hombre

Re: problem with textures

Notapor Letterbomb_21 » 27 Ago 2012, 00:37

Hi tariel, welcome to CapitalSimCity! :)

In the Hospital, i recommend you that you download all one more time, but first erase the old downloads.
Also I recommend you that you download from this page all the dependencies and lots, I downloaded from here and I didn't have problems.

The Central de Abastos, sorry but I can't help you, I never had downloaded this lot, but if I have a idea of what can be the problem, I will write here.

Sorry for the English. :mrgreen:
Letterbomb_21
Empresario
Empresario

Género: Hombre

Volver a Problemas y soluciones