Tú eliges Capital SimCity Capital Sims Capital Spore
Capital SimCity

I am overwhelmed by the things I need to fix / download

En este subforo podras comentar cualquier cosa sobre SimCity 4.

Moderador: Equipo moderador [CSC]

I am overwhelmed by the things I need to fix / download

Notapor JensenBreck » 11 Oct 2017, 14:06

Hello Everyone,

I had no clue about bugs and so on but now where I read about all the bugs in the game that need to be fixed I am kinda worried that I wont be able to play the game properly (When I first played it I was still young and naive so I didn't have a lot of knowledge about games in general but that changed in those years) becazse I read about things like bugs in the demand system that prevent a certain tier of industry to grow and other things like the bugs that commuters have.

I read the pinned threads but they didn't helped me a lot to find out all the bugs and that makes me wonder, are these Demand bugs not that important? Because there are no links to those fixes and that kinda makes me feel like bugs like these aren't that serious. Is there any kind of "guide" to fix the game so that everything works as intended? If so, where can I find this guide? And maybe some very experienced SimCity4 player can tell me if I really need these patches for my game. I am just really overwhelmed and lost right now and don't know what to do

Any Idea , Suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:https://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/74200-i-am-overwhelmed-by-the-things-i-need-to-fix-download/

whiteboard animation
JensenBreck
Recien llegado
Recien llegado

Género:

Re: I am overwhelmed by the things I need to fix / download

Notapor gonzalo1234 » 11 Oct 2017, 20:16

Hello and welcome.

I dont consider that the game has serious bugs, the industry maybe has a little loose demand, although there is a mod that fixes it by adding more jobs.

On the transports, although the game itself is handled acceptably, the NAM (network addon mod) is highly recommended, which substantially improves transports.
Imagen
gonzalo1234
Ministro de Transporte

Género: Hombre

Volver a SimCity 4